One of the most common diseases of our time is gastritis, gastritis is inflammation of the lining or mucous membrane of the stomach.
Gastritis classified into two types, acute gastritis and chronic gastritis. Acute gastritis can appear suddenly and transiently, unlike chronic gastritis that remains over time. One of the biggest reasons for this is eating at odd times and not feed properly.
Latinos are in position one in the world suffering from gastritis, this is due to high consumption of high-sodium foods, condiments and sauces. Here we show several home remedies to relieve gastritis.
GASTRITIS CAN BE CAUSED BY:
- Drinking too much alcohol.
- Spicy foods.
- Use long anti-inflammatory drugs.
SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS MOST COMMON ARE:
- abdominal swelling
- Pain and burning sensation in the stomach
- Mix 1 teaspoon olive oil in a cup of hot milk every day in the morning before breakfast to cure stomach irritation, the best treatment for gastritis.
- Eat Porridge with honey every day at breakfast in very beneficial to cure acute gastritis and ulcers.
- Add two tablespoons of honey in warm water and drink every day on an empty stomach. The acidity of the stomach walls decreases and heal naturally.
- Seeds dried papaya, put them in the sun and have a powder with it, put dust on slices of pineapple and consume every day on an empty stomach.
- Take Green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds and cinnamon in equal amounts and fry in a dry jump just for 20 or 30 seconds. Crushes everything and eat half a teaspoon after each meal.
- The Ginger is one of the best herbs to cure the stomach. Mix ginger and onion juice in equal amounts and taken twice a day every day to relieve inflammation, nausea and irritation of the stomach.
- Daily extracts pure juice parsley two or three tablespoons and adds a pinch of salt and black pepper powder. Take every day three times a day. (Also improve your hunger)
- Make 5 to 6 small meals during the day (it is important to respect the times and try to eat at the same time).
- Take Liquids 30 minutes before or after meals.
- Eat slowly and chew food properly.
No sleep quickly after eating (wait at least 30 minutes later).
- To include in your diet foods that is high in fiber, as are whole grains (bread, rice, and oats)
vegetables and cooked rinds (zucchini, carrot, hummingbird, cauliflower, eggplant).
Maintain ideal weight.
- Check Stress.
These remedies will help you improve your health and quality of life, but must force yourself and eat healthy.