In the courtyard of my house is a rosemary, beautiful, green, I would say it has already about 50 years old so little and I wonder … Could it be that the older you are, the more beneficial and powerful are their properties?
I am a lover of trees, plants, flowers and herbs from the garden, I believe God’s leave it there for us to make good use of them.
Anyway, my mother helped me a little to find out what are the benefits of this tree.
aromatic shrub has a height of 3 meters. straight and branched stems.
Leaves bright green, pale blue flowers, with petals longer than the stamens.
It grows in most of Southern Europe. It is cultivated worldwide for its medicinal properties, its aroma and sweet taste as it is used in Mediterranean cuisine.
Active components: It has minerals such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper.
- Analgesics, antioxidant, aids digestion, diuretic, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory
- For hair loss, it is also used in the treatment of diseases such as AIDS, cancer or Alzheimer’s disease, degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- Also used for the treatment of degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The smell of this plant increases memory up to 75%: Another important property is that rosemary aroma “increases memory” up to 75%. The smell of rosemary helps to remember.
- It has been found that rosemary oil helps improve long-term memory and recall doing such everyday things like going to an appointment or remember any specified date.
- In addition to improving memory and the ability to perform mental exercises, this new finding attributes a large capacity that allows recall actions we want to do in the future, and thus makes the Romero into a fantastic life today so hectic remedy.
How to use:
- Infusion of one teaspoon of rosemary per cup of water is recommended. Take 3 cups a day.