Nicotine makes many problems like hypertension and lung damages. Even after quitting, it still stays in the system.
When you inhale, after 10 seconds from this the nicotine gets into the skin and the layer of mucus in the nasal paths, lungs and mouth too. Then in the blood flow it travels to the brain.
The nicotine also makes insulin sensitivity and issues that could accelerate to metabolic syndrome, diabetes 2 and heart issues.
It also impacts the thyroid functions and pituitary ones also. Sex hormones and adrenal hormones get lowered as well.
These Foods Can Help You Cleanse A Bit More:
- Water- the best most important liquid there is. It cleanses toxins through skin and rehydrates you from the dehydrating nicotine. Drink 8-12 glasses per day.
- Broccoli- a veggie with a lot of B5 and C vitamins good for the lungs
- Spinach- after eating spinach, tobacco is gross for the taste. Also spinach gives you vitamins and folic acid.
- Dry herbs- they lower nicotine levels and offer you vitamins E and A.
- Berries- toxin removal
- Orange- a lot of vitamins and mostly the C, it reduces anxiety and stress too
- Kiwi- offers vitamins like C, A and E which smokers have deficits in
- Carrot juice- again many vitamins; A, C, K and B and toxin removal. Skin gets fresher, glowing and smoother.
- Pomegranate- improves blood analyses and blood flow.
For those that want to quit or at least be fresher and healthier while they smoke – consider these foods.