Blocked arteries are the problem. For a short amount of time, the arteries are blocked by the harshness and thickening of the arterial walls. The main culprits? The excessive intake of fats, white sugar, and foods rich in cholesterol. When the arteries are blocked, the blood flow is restricted. Therefore, over time, this can trigger a heart attack or a stroke. Some common symptoms of blocked arteries include fatigue, malaise acute in the center or the left side of the chest, the frequent attacks of indigestion, heartburn, a tightening of the jaw, irritability general and a general lack of enthusiasm, especially for physical activities.
However, there are natural remedies for clogged arteries, or for that matter, preventive remedies
You are what you eat, and you are what you do. Proper diet and regular exercise is the key, and there is no other way to stay healthy. In general, drinking fresh fruit juices on the processed kind. Eat more healthy grains, nuts and vegetables.
To reduce or prevent clogging of the arteries and veins, follow these tips:
- Reduce junk food and processed foods in your diet.
- Eating garlic, which is excellent for improving the circulation of blood, cleaning the arteries, and washing of toxic waste.Add a clove of garlic in its natural juices. Is not smelly.
- Make juice: apple cider vinegar, honey, lemons, oranges, melons, carrots, grapefruit,and pineapples. You can mix this.
- Eat more fish, pumpkin seeds and brown rice.
- Stop smoking.
- Perform regular exercise, yoga and qigong.
For home remedies, please read on.
Of course, if you do not feel comfortable with your health, you should consult your doctor first.
- Lemon juice, 1 cup
- ginger juice, 1 cup
- garlic juice, 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 cup
- Mix all of the above, and boil for half an hour, or until reduced to about 3 cups.
- Let cool, then mix in 3 cups of natural honey.
- Transfer to glass bottles, and keep in the fridge.
- Each morning, before breakfast, take a spoonful.It’s that simple!
METHOD # 2
- 6 lemons peeled, cut into small pieces.
- 30 cloves garlic, chopped into small pieces.
- Place the above in a food processor or blender, fill with adequate water and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and add 2 liters of water.Bring to boil and simmer for another five minutes.
- When cools, sifted the liquid and the transfer to the glass bottle. Discard the residue.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Instructions for use:
- For your first dose: 50 ml drink every day for three weeks.
- Then stop for a week.
- For your second dose: 50 ml drink every day for the next three weeks.
You can repeat this treatment every six months.